If you happen to follow my Instagram, you might have seen photos of my Marc Jacobs Honeyspots. Taken around NYC, these are some of my favourite places to sit and people watch.
1. McCarren park: next door to my apartment in Williamsburg
2. Williamsburg Bridge: for scenic strolls at 3am
3. City Bakery: home to the richest, welfiest hot chocolate
4. Momofuku Milk Bar: they serve birthday cake truffles – need I say more?
5. Greenpoint Pier: one of my favourite views of the city, doused in a beautiful surreal light year round.
Share your wealth over here by adding your own Honeyspots to the conversation.